3.25.2011

Garlands and Banners


Have you noticed I kinda like banners. I really kinda love them actually. I think they are a great way to layer decor and they always give a festive look and feel. While I am out and about searching my favorite websites and blogs if I stumble across a great banner I tuck it away in my "banners" folder to be saved for future days and future inspiration. Whether they are made from paper, postcards, bottles, fabric, lights or lettering I love you all!
Here are a few select files I keep. For some I have the source and for others I apologize if it is yours. Nonetheless, they all inspire!
source unknown
via once wed
via Bookity
via once wed
source unknown
source unknown
source unknown
via Country Living
source unknown
source unknown

We are finishing up a fun dresser set for three beautiful little girls today! And I am celebrating it is Friday. We are finishing up a few projects of our own!

4 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

I too adore them! I am trying to figure out what fabric to narrow it down for to make my own:)

Allison said...

I love banners, too. I'm attempting to make one in pinks for a bridal shower I am giving for my niece. Have a great weekend, Melanie!

whimages said...

I'm crushing on banners, buntings and pennants right now myself! I lvoe your examples especially the book/heart one....SWOON! LOVE THEM ALL!

NanaDiana said...

I love banners too...and you showed some great ones here. I really love the Come Fly With Me one! Hugs-Diana

Related Posts with Thumbnails