11.08.2010

Twigs Daisies & Pom Poms

This is a peak into my niece's bedroom. She is three and one of the cutest things ever! My sister-in-law Chelsea has such a talent for home decor and more amazingly - she makes most of the fun items on her own. Case in point - the arrangement hanging above Brooklyn's bed. It is nestled just behind her chandelier and right above the head of her bed.
The twigs and sticks are suspended in the air and have flowers, butterflies, and pom poms tied to it.
This is the view looking directly up and into it.
When I first saw it I told Brooklyn how much I liked it and she said, "Isn't it beautiful!" with a big smile on her face.
Her room is filled with fun vibrant colors and all of the colors are accented in this piece.
The hanging daisies make it so sweet and feminine. And the butterflies are just what a little girls needs flying above her head and she drifts off to sleep.

Thanks to Chelsea for letting me share her talent today.

Happy Monday.

I am linking to the parties on my sidebar.

19 comments:

Christa @ Stories of a House said...

I haven't ever seen that done before, how darling! Her room is bright and happy. Any little girl would love to live in there.

Cassie Bustamante said...

i loved it, and i showed it to emmy and she gave me a glowing smile! so it has both of our stamps of approval- what a magical room for a girl!

NanaDiana said...

Melanie- That is just the cutest thing ever and perfect for a three year old's room. I would smile every time I walked in there! hugs- Diana

michelle said...

That is so cute!! Her room is so fun and perfect for a little girl! I can see why she smiles!! :)

Have a wonderful day!

April said...

That is sooo cool....so magical!!! I love it!!

Amanda Lee said...

This is way too cute! What a lucky little girl!

Nita Stacy said...

OH...this is delightful! I'd love to look up and see this overhead as I went to sleep. I might have to add some twinkle lights to it.

All That Glitters said...

I love it!!! Very different!!

Chelsea said...

I am honored to have made your blog! It's such a compliment that you like it. I love your style!

Leslie said...

Yep, your right, its awesome.

Unknown said...

That is fun! My daughter would lvoe something like that!

Unknown said...

Do you and Chelsea ever make anything that isn't gorgeous?! You guys are amazing!

Lisa Cash said...

What a great idea! It's lovely - perfect and girly!

Cassie said...

Love it!!!
I love the mix of the rustic and the girlie!!!!
Fabulous project!!!
=)

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

So fun and enchanting! Perfect for a creative little girl!

Ali @ Honey and Maple Syrup said...

That is so adorable!

Krista@RustikChic said...

So cute! It is like a woodland fairy haven:) My little girl would love it. Tell her great job!

Elizabeth said...

LOVE this! It's like a fairy wonderland! Come link up to Made with Love Monday at Sew Chatty! http://bit.ly/bSsG5b

Michelle said...

I totally am in LOVE with Pom pom's right now and this adds such a nice piece to her room! Fantastic idea! I think every little girl needs this in her room.

Related Posts with Thumbnails