6.19.2010

Landscape Paintings & Paris

Remember this picture - the one that my husband did not love but still lets me hang on the wall.
You can read all about it here.

Well guess what I found today!
Two more treasures very similar to this one.
Yep. I have already taken one apart and happen to have another frame that I paid around $2 for that will fit it perfectly. I am super excited.
My sister had mentioned that she would love to get a hold of a few of these as well.
She said she her husband would probably feel about them just the way that Mike did but she is willing to risk it.
So . . . . today is her lucky day.
Because I am willing to share with her.
I Italicwill reveal both of these a bit later in the week.
(P.S. I did get Mike's approval before I purchased them.)


But for now I leave you with a glimpse of yet another painting I got for a killer deal. The frame on this one is waiting for a new paint job. Mike gave the thumbs up on this one and we cannot wait to hang it.

Don't forget to enter our giveaway below!
Only a few days left before the winner is announced.

And a big thanks to all of those who have already entered and left such wonderful comments. It is so fun to hear from each of you and we appreciate your comments and hope you continue coming back!

1 comment:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

Lovely furniture refinishing! I thought it was so funny when I dropped by your blog- my name is Melanie and I am married to a Mike too! Crazy, huh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails