12.27.2009

The Blake Dresser - Before & After

Dresser Dimensions:
78" Wide . 32" Tall . 20" Deep
BeforeAfter
This is the Blake Dresser and it is a BIG dresser. This is the biggest dresser we have found yet. And it is super heavy. Just ask my foot! They got tangled while carrying it in the house and well . . . enough said. This is a Drexel dresser that is solid wood. We have painted it black, distressed it and coated with polyurathane for extra durability. It has six drawers and three additional drawers hidden behind two beautiful doors. The hidden drawers are 14 inches deep and 25.5 inches wide. We have added hammered black knobs and pulls to give it an extra polished finish. This dresser is large with tons of room for storage! I would love to put it in my family room area with a flat screen television on it and use all the storage for toys, games, and movies!
We have so many projects going right now! We have a vintage dresser, an antique armoire, two night stands, and a five drawer Broyhill dresser. We have a few refinish jobs we are working on as well and are super excited about. Thank you to everyone. I really cannot say it enough.

P.S. I sure wish I could take a straight picture. I cannot take one to save my life. As much as I try - they are tilted. And I cannot cut a straight line with scissors. Probably explains why Mike gave me a cutting board for Christmas.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails