5.25.2011

The Big Move

Hey friends. Just popping in to say that I thought I could keep with the blogging over the next few weeks while we have a high school graduation, packing up our old home, and putting our new one together but
well
you
know.
I was wrong.
I am taking a two week break to get things in order.
I am excited to share some details and pictures of our new home when the wood floors have been mopped, the beds have been put together, the couches and pillows fluffed, the dishes put away, and a few pictures put on the walls.
Did you catch that -
I have wood floors.
I have wood floors!
Pretty excited over here but overwhelmed with the move.

Enjoy your days!

9 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

yay for wood floors! can;t wait to see the new pad!

Jen said...

I SHUDDER at the thought of ever having to move!!!!! Good luck. I look forward to seeing your new home!

Chelsea said...

AAAAHHHH! So happy for YOU!!

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

How exciting! Good luck with everything!

The Painted Parlor said...

One day I will have wood floors!! How exciting for you!

Julie

Jennifer Interiors said...

Melanie, I am SOOO excited for you. Good luck!

Allison said...

Good luck with your move, Melanie! Can't wait to see photos of your new home.

Kacey said...

Good luck & happy packing!

Mirien said...

Nice to find out that you are human, too! I thought you were superwoman who could do everything all the time and are making the rest of us look bad. :) Take all the time you need to get settled--we'll be here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails