2.17.2011

And Then There Were Red Chairs

Hello Friends!

I already posted these chairs earlier this week. However, do you see a slight difference? We had a client that preferred a deep red cushion cover instead of the linen ticking fabric we had originally selected. This works just fine for us.

So here you have it.
Red!
The red is a nice contrast against the black. It provides a nice elegant makeover. I bit dressier than the linen color.
And up next this little teaser.
I have been searching for a tall dresser / armoire for one of my mom's guest bedrooms and when I came upon this
well
let's just say I
had found
THE
ONE!!!
We picked it up on Saturday. We made a few cosmetic changes and will be finishing up the new hardware additions today. The reveal is coming tomorrow!

4 comments:

Jane @ Jane's Junk and Treasures said...

Ohhhh can't wait!!!!
The before ain't lookin so good!
I trust you Melanie!

Katie @ OhhBaby said...

I really like the red!

Chelsea said...

Wow, that is going to look AMAZING!

NanaDiana said...

I actually like the red and black chairs too! I can't wait to see what that armoire looks like when you are done with it! Hugs-Diana

Related Posts with Thumbnails