12.09.2010

The Dawson Buffet - Sneak Peak

Look at this beauty I found just before Thanksgiving!
I have rearranged my house a gazillion times over trying to find a spot for it but have been unsuccessful.
And I keep telling myself -
but this piece is sooooo me!
I want it!
And then I say - okay keep it but where are you going to put it?
So then I try another scenario and you know what?
There is just no way it is fittin' anywhere around here.
Thus
it will be available to be
purchased.
Measurements: 66" Wide . 35" Tall . 20" Deep

If you think this is something you are interested in send me an email and we can talk paint colors and refinish options!
And then when you drive off with it I will be green with envy.
Thank you to everyone! I have received quite an interest in this buffet since this post and am sorry to say that it is no longer available. Please contact me if you need help finding something similiar.

11 comments:

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Ahhh...this is beautiful, and would be perfect at the top of my stairs! Maybe I could make a trade with you. ;-)

Unknown said...

Melanie...I tried to buy this on KSL but dangit you beat me to it =).

What will you sell it for?

I LOVE it!!

michelle said...

Oh it is beautiful! The detail on it is gorgeous and it has the perfect feet that you love! Are you sure there is no way it will fit??? :)

Also, you segment on Studio 5 was great! You look adorable and did a wonderful job explaining the tree!!!

Mirien said...

Melanie--looks like I'm not the first to say I want it! I, too, saw it on KSL and debated for too long. What are the measurements again? It seems like it was a little too big for my entryway which is the spot I'm currently hunting for. But I'm sure I could find a spot for it. I'm thinking I'd like it finished like a couple you did last year--the Coleman or the Hannah. So if it's still available, I'd love to talk!

Mirien said...

Melanie-
Looks like I'm not the first to say I want it! I saw it on KSL, too, but debated for too long and it was gone. I can't remember the measurements, but it seems like it was a little too big for my entryway which is the spot I'm currently hunting for. But maybe I could fit it in, or find another place for it. Anyway, if it's available, I'd love to talk. I'm thinking it would look great finished in the same color as the Hannah or the Coleman buffets you finished months ago.

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

I LOVE those feet!

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

I LOVE those feet!

Cassie Bustamante said...

oooh i can't wait to see this one!!!

Allison said...

This is a great piece! All the detail and those feet! I, too, would be trying as hard as I could to find a place for that one! It'll be fun to see how you refinish it. Have a great weekend, Melanie.

NanaDiana said...

Ohhhh...some lucky soul is gonna get that baby! She is a beauty and I can't wait to see her all dolled up! Hugs-Diana

Anonymous said...

Great find! What a beauty. If only I lived in your area, I'd buy it.

Monique

Related Posts with Thumbnails