12.14.2010

The Book Page Wreath Review

I made three different kinds of book page wreaths recently and I wanted to share how I made each of them because I think they each have a unique look.I used two small books with new white pages. I painted the ends of the book pages brown before ripping them out. These pages were folded in a fan shape and glued very close together.

Total time to make felt like about six hours!I used one big book with yellowed pages. I did not paint the ends of the book but opted to use the torn out tattered edges instead. These pages were folded in a fan shape and applied in a more spread out fashion.

Total time to make it was between one and two hours.
I used one big book with yellowed pages. I did not paint the ends of the book but opted to use the torn out tattered edges instead. These pages were rolled losely and applied side by side.

Total time to make it was about two hours.

So there you go.
How I did
what
I
did.

4 comments:

Margaret Ritchie said...

Ooooh, I like...These really look great!

NanaDiana said...

Melanie...I love them..you did a great job! xxoo Diana

michelle said...

They are all so beautiful!! You have been very busy! :)

Leslie said...

I could use one of these for every room in my house!

Related Posts with Thumbnails