2.10.2010

Latched Lanterns

We found two of these latched lanterns while looking for treasures one day. We got them for $30 total which I felt was a bit steep. We are still trying to decide if we want to give them a new look or stay with the weathered greyish green.
Last week I went into a glammed up home decor store in town which I rarely do and saw these same lanterns for $100 a piece. Hmmmm. What a mark up. A part of me wanted to tell them that. But alas, I did not. I just smiled at the owner and browsed like I could afford the ridiculously overpriced bedding, rugs, wall hangings, and furniture.
I did appreciate the new ideas I gathered as I made way through the store and out the door. It was a good field trip.

1 comment:

Lindsay Logic said...

I think you found a cool treasure! Will they be inside or outdoor lanterns? I love lanterns. Pottery Barn has some cool ideas- check it out if you're interested! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails