2.03.2010

Custom Refinish

This is a custom refinish of a small Broyhill armoire and a darling side round table with claw feet. The client wanted the traditional classic black finish with some light distressing. This finish is ever so popular right now. She kept the original knobs which I think turned out beautifully and perfectly match the twin beds in this guest bedroom.

My two year old took this picture. I liked her "looking up" perspective.

I love round tables. I think this is so sweet nestled between the two wood/iron beds.

Are these beds not so quaint! This is just one of four guest bedrooms at this home and each one is unique and very well put together. We may have the opportunity to help her with a whole bedroom set in the near future. This could be fun!
So what is the in works for now?
We met with a client yesterday about her custom hutch and her tabouret. I cannot wait to show before and after shots of these. Thank you Jamie - it was such a pleasure meeting with you discussing your fun ideas!
We have a custom refinish of a bedroom set coming next week to refinish in the classic black. Mike picked up a beautiful open hutch on Monday and I am super excited about it.
We have clients coming every day between now and Friday to pick up their pieces! It has been a busy few days which is wonderful.
Thanks again for all of your emails and questions and comments. I love talking to you all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails